Oasis | White | Three card | Red Dog
In the card game White Poker you must collect
the best possible combination of cards, better than the dealer's one.
The Card Table
The table for White Poker has five boxes. Each box has three fields for bets
- B (Bonus), ANTE and BET. You may play on any
box you like, but no more than on four boxes simultaneously.
At the bottom of the table are your chips and the control buttons for the game.
To place a bet, simply click the mouse on the chosen chip and, having
selected the round, click again to drop the chip there. By clicking directly
on a field you can place the minimum bet. To cancel a bet, click on the field
with the chips. To get rid of a chip, move the cursor of the mouse outside
the boundaries of the card table. The "REBET" button repeats the last bet.
When playing on the White table with low bets:
- the sum of a bet on "ANTE" field should be no less than 0.10 and no more than 5.00.
- the sum of a bet on "BONUS" field should be no less than 0.10 and no more than 1.00.
When playing on the White table with high bets:
- the sum of a bet on "ANTE" field should be no less than 0.50 and no more than 20.00.
- the sum of a bet on "BONUS" field should be no less than 0.50 and no more than 4.00.
When playing on the VIP table with low bets:
- the sum of a bet on "ANTE" field should be no less than 10.00 and no more than 200.00.
- the sum of a bet on "BONUS" field should be no less than 10.00 and no more than 40.00.
When playing on the VIP table with average bets:
- the sum of a bet on "ANTE" field should be no less than 25.00 and no more than 500.00.
- the sum of a bet on "BONUS" field should be no less than 25.00 and no more than 100.00.
When playing on the VIP table with high bets:
- the sum of a bet on "ANTE" field should be no less than 50.00 and no more than 1 000.00.
- the sum of a bet on "BONUS" field should be no less than 50.00 and no more than 200.00.
The Rules of the Game
To start the game you must place a bet
on the "ANTE" field (and, if you wish, on the "B" (Bonus) field)
of any of the boxes. To do this place chips on the corresponding fields.
You can play on up to four boxes at once.
If you decide to play on three or four boxes then the third and the fourth box are played blindly,
i.e. on this box you will not be able perform any actions or fold on these boxes.
After placing your bet
press the "DEAL" button and the dealer will deal five
unexposed cards to each box on which there is a bet. He will also
deal five cards to himself, the fifth of which he will be obliged to expose.
If the first combination you are dealt is "Three of a kind" or higher
you win the bet placed on the "B" (Bonus) field.
The "B" bet wins with the coefficient displayed
in the table below. If you fail to receive such a combination this bonus bet
is considered lost.
Once the cards are dealt you check the cards on boxes with ANTE bets and evaluate the combinations.
The main difference of the White poker is that a second poker combination can be formed
along with the basic winning combination. At least one card from the second combination should not be a part of the first combination.
The second combination is being paid according to the standard payout table, only when the main BET bet wins.
- T-T-K-8-9: One pair (T-T) + Ace-King (T-K), pays 2:1.
- 2-2-T-K-9: One pair (2-2) + Ace-King (T-K), pays 2:1.
- T-T-T-T-7-7: Four of a kind (T-T-T-T) + Full house (T-T-T-7-7), pays 27:1.
- T-K-Q-J-10-9: Straight (T-K-Q-J-10) + Straight (K-Q-J-10-9), pays 8:1. If all cards are of the same suit, this is Royal Flush + Straight Flush and the payoff is 150:1.
- T-T-T-T-9: Four of a kind, pays 20:1. This combination can't be treated
as Four of a kind (T-T-T-T) + Three of a kind (T-T-T) since all the cards of the second combination are
part of the first combination.
The following actions are available on the first and second boxes:
- Change any number of cards for the amount of ANTE bet set on this box.
To change cards click on the cards you are willing to change and press the "CHANGE" button.
Actions 3 and 4 are available after this.
- Buy another (sixth) card for the amount of ANTE bet set on this box.
To buy card press the "BUY CARD" button.
Actions 3 and 4 are available after this.
- Surrender (losing ANTE bet);
- Place a bet double the size of your ANTE bet on the field "BET". This is considered as
your will to continue to play on this box. Action 5 is available after this.
- Insurance against "no game" for dealer (i.e. make side bet on the event of dealer having no game).
Insurance is available only if you've got "Three of a kind" or higher.
Minimum insurance amount is ANTE bet amount. Maximum insurance amount is
the estimated payout in case the box wins (including second combination payoff).
The insurance bet payout can't exceed the maximum table payout.
To make an insurance bet, place the desired amount in the circle marked with "i" letter.
You can't perform any actions of the third and the fourth boxes, neither you can surrender on them
(i.e. you automatically choose the 4th action, described above, at the same time the 5th action - insurance - is also available).
If you don't have enough money on your account, only the 3rd and the 4th actions are available.
After the playing boxes are determined, the dealer reveals his cards. Two opportunities are available:
- Dealer qualifies
- Dealer doesn't qualify:
All insurance bets win and are paid 1:1.
The player can receive his winning on each box by pressing the "GO ON" button.
In this case ANTE bets are paid 1:1 and BET bets are not paid.
However, if the player has some valuable combinations on some boxes and he expects
to get his BET bets to be paid, he can "buy dealer's game". That means he can pay
to change the dealer's highest-value card for another one from the deck hoping
that dealer would qualify with the new card. The price of that equals to one ANTE per one box.
To buy dealer's game place the bet into a circle marked with "+" sign
(which was earlier used to place bonus bets).
After placing bets in all necessary boxes, player should press the "GO ON" button.
After pressing the "GO ON" button, the ANTE bets are paid for
boxes that are not willing to buy dealer's game. The game for these boxes is finished.
If a box with a bet to buy dealer's game exist, the higest-value dealer's card is replaced
with a new one from the deck.
If the new dealer's card has the same value as the value of the changed card
(unless the "(Straight/Royal) Flush" combination may be formed),
the new card is replaced again. This change is free of charge and can take place no more than 3 times in a row.
If the dealer qualifies with this new card, all the remaining boxes are finally calculated using standard rules.
If the dealer still doesn't qualify, nor ANTE neither BET bets are paid.
- Player makes $1 ANTE bet and $1 BONUS bet and receives "Straight".
Bonus bet is considered won is immediately paid 40:1. Dealer has "One Pair".
Player receives his ANTE back, and his BET bet is paid 4:1.
- Player makes $1 ANTE bet and receives "Royal Flush".
Dealer doesn't qualify.
- Player doesn't buy dealer's game.
Player receives his BET bet back, ANTE is paid 1:1;
- Player buys dealer's game.
After changing his card, dealer qualifies with One Pair.
Player receives his ANTE back, and his BET bet is paid 100:1;
- Player buys dealer's game but dealer still doesn't qualify.
Player receives back his ANTE and BET bets.
On the table are shown all possible winning combinations:
||BET bet payoff
||BONUS bet payoff
||Five highest cards (10,J,Q,K,A) of the same suit
||Five sequential cards of the same suit. The Ace may be the lowest card in the run
||Four of a Kind
||Four cards of the same value
||One pair + Three of a kind
||All cards of the same suit
||Five sequential cards of different suits. The Ace may be the lowest card in the run
||Three of a Kind
||Three cards of the same value
||Two cards of one value plus two cards of another value
||Two cards of the same value
||Ace & King
||Ace and King of any suit
||None of the above
The Control Buttons for the Game
|| - "DEAL", to deal the cards at the start of a game
|| - "CALL", to continue the game
|| - "BUY CARD", to buy one card
|| - "CHANGE", to change the chosen cards
|| - "FOLD", to surrender and stop the game for the current hand
|| - "REBET", to repeat the last bet